Unfortunately there is no such thing as patent-free software, at least not with a complexity above "Hello World!"... --DonDiego 10:34, 14 March 2008 (EDT) But I definitely would prefer it. --Elte 15:48, 14 March 2008
+ :; this could be done using a single mencoder run if you know the duration of the audiofile: + : e.g. duration=132.8 seconds + + :* mencoder mf://file.jpg -ovc lavc -oac copy -audiofile song.mp3 -fps 1/132.8 -ofps 30 -o finished.avi
did you try it? i thought when it looped the video it would also loop the audio... --Compn 13:29, 3 June 2009 (EDT)
- Hi Compn,
- yes I tried it.
- But I'm not sure if you want the audio to be looped too or want the audio not to be looped.
- In the version I wrote the audio file is not looped, because the resulting video file ends with the end of the audio file.
- This is the way I understood your task.
- Elte 13:48, 3 June 2009 (EDT)
- Ah, then your way is best. feel free to change it. sorry , i should have tested before asking, i'm just so lazy --Compn 18:31, 3 June 2009 (EDT)