Difference between revisions of "Interesting Patches"
(10l move AAC features to small tasks)
(another interesting patch)
|Line 101:||Line 101:|
== [[Bayer RGB]] decoder ==
== [[Bayer RGB]] decoder ==
|Line 121:||Line 121:|
Revision as of 01:58, 5 November 2010
This page tries to collect some useful patches for FFmpeg that didn't make into SVN for some reason or another.
- 1 native Zlib decoder by Mans Rullgard
- 2 WMV3 encoder by Denis Fortin
- 3 Apple RPZA encoder by Todd Kirby
- 4 Test Pattern Generator Demuxer by Nicholas George
- 5 Test Pattern Generator Demuxer by Ramiro Ribeiro Polla
- 6 PES packetizer by Xiaohui Sun
- 7 vf_imlib2: a libavfilter filter by Víctor Paesa
- 8 "mem" file protocol by Lagrange Multiplier
- 9 Presets/profiles for usual targets by Panagiotis Issaris
- 10 AMV encoder
- 11 Experimental MSVC port by Ole André Vadla Ravnås
- 12 H264 encoder by Jori Liesenborgs & Panagiotis Issaris
- 13 DTS/AC3 in wav autodetection
- 14 Chinese AVS video encoder by Stefan Gehrer
- 15 Lossless msmpeg4v3 to mpeg4 transcoder
- 16 Fixed point cook decoder
- 17 fixed point wma decoder
- 18 GDI screen grabbing for Win32
- 19 Proper parsing of DTS-HD MA streams
- 20 G.729 decoder by Vladimir Voroshilov
- 21 MS Video 1 encoder by Kostya Shishkov
- 22 LucasArts SMUSH demuxer and decoder by Kostya Shishkov
- 23 MPEG-4 ALS encoder by Justin Ruggles
- 24 libaacplus and FFmpeg encoding patch
- 25 Bayer RGB decoder by Guennadi Liakhovetski
- 26 Chromium security patches
- 27 Framebuffer input device by Giliard
- 28 Cedric's alpha blending routines
- 29 WTV demuxing patch by Peter Ross
- 30 TS ARIB STD-B24 caption decoder by Michael Wu
native Zlib decoder by Mans Rullgard
In the same thread, there are patches to use the native decoder in several FFmpeg decoders.
WMV3 encoder by Denis Fortin
Apple RPZA encoder by Todd Kirby
Test Pattern Generator Demuxer by Nicholas George
Test Pattern Generator Demuxer by Ramiro Ribeiro Polla
PES packetizer by Xiaohui Sun
Part of the work of Summer Of Code TS Muxer
vf_imlib2: a libavfilter filter by Víctor Paesa
"mem" file protocol by Lagrange Multiplier
The "mem" protocol simply uses RAM as a source for input multimedia data, akin to how the "file" and "pipe" protocols use filesystem files and pipes as sources.
Presets/profiles for usual targets by Panagiotis Issaris
Allow to keep in a text file groups of command options, and apply them at once by specifying the target name.
Handy for iPod, PSP, or any other picky multimedia player that otherwise requires lengthy command lines.
See this post  to see what is missing to get it into SVN.
Experimental MSVC port by Ole André Vadla Ravnås
OAH Build System https://launchpad.net/oah
H264 encoder by Jori Liesenborgs & Panagiotis Issaris
DTS/AC3 in wav autodetection
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/49812 Clean up this patch and also add detection of AC3 in wav, it is similar. Samples for both can be found here: http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/mall/artikel.asp?ProgramID=2445&Artikel=739973
Chinese AVS video encoder by Stefan Gehrer
Lossless msmpeg4v3 to mpeg4 transcoder
Fixed point cook decoder
fixed point wma decoder
http://svn.rockbox.org/viewvc.cgi/trunk/apps/codecs/libwma/ Rockbox's fixed-point WMA decoder was adapted from the decoder in libavcodec.
GDI screen grabbing for Win32
There are two implementations in the thread above.
Proper parsing of DTS-HD MA streams
G.729 decoder by Vladimir Voroshilov
MS Video 1 encoder by Kostya Shishkov
LucasArts SMUSH demuxer and decoder by Kostya Shishkov
MPEG-4 ALS encoder by Justin Ruggles
libaacplus and FFmpeg encoding patch
Bayer RGB decoder by Guennadi Liakhovetski
Chromium security patches
Security/stability patches from Google's web browser http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/deps/third_party/ffmpeg/
Framebuffer input device by Giliard
Cedric's alpha blending routines
The blending routines should be moved to libavfilter where they seem to belong.