Difference between revisions of "XMA"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Derped a link)
m (It is 'undiscovered')
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 03:53, 19 August 2012
- "xmaencode.exe" from the Xbox 360 XDK provides encoding and (broken?) decoding.
- ToWav.exe is a (closed source) independent decoder.
- It is packed with UPX. 'mudlord' has unpacked it and annotated the Delphi calls: towav_unpacked.rar
- xma_parse exists to parse and repack the steam for files that ToWav breaks on.
- xma_setup.txt is an annotated disassembly of the xma_setup routine (from xmaencode?).