Alparysoft lossless codec
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- FourCCs: ASLC
- Samples: http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/ASLC/
- Compression of video stream is supported in the following formats:
- RGB24, YUY2, YV12, RGB8 (this type is for the grayscale image compression).
The codec's control is advanced with the following coptions:
- 1. This option should be used for full-colored video in RGB-format (this option is ignored in YUV format video). This option should be switched off in video with less 16 colors.
- 2. Interlace effect on video. Allows increasing compression ratio on interlaced video and to decrease it on non-interlaced :)
- 3. To use the prediction algorithm for full-colored video. It's no use turning on this function in video with less than 16 colors.
- 4. To use algorithms versions, optimized with SIMD-extension SSE. (supported with processors Intel Pentium III, AMD Athlon XP and older) It allows increasing the speed of compression/decompression to 20-50%. The information about your processor is also screened here (including if it supports SSE).
- aslcodec-setup.exe: https://web.archive.org/web/20061216133954if_/http://www.alparysoft.com:80/file.php?id=40
- aslcodec_setup_2.0.exe https://web.archive.org/web/20041120002746/http://www.alparysoft.com/file.php?id=40
- aslcodec_setup_2.0b.957.exe https://web.archive.org/web/20050205072705if_/http://www.alparysoft.com:80/file.php?id=40